Strauss Kinesiology Tape (5 M X 5 cm) Athletic Sports Tape for Injury, Muscle Support, Joint Support, Pain Relief and Physiotherapy Orange
About the product :
- Our tape works in conjunction with the body part it is applied to by increasing blood circulation to the muscles
- This item is perfect for both prevention and recovery all over the body especially: Achilles, Back, Hamstrings, Knee, Neck, Quads, Rotator Cuff, Shin Splints, and Shoulders
- Decreased minor pain and enhanced functional stability
- The material we use with our Kinesiology Tape has been designed to stay stuck on the applied muscle you need the Kinesiology Tape for.Provides protection during healing
- Our kinesiology tape comes in 5m rolls so that you don't have to pay extortionate rates for pre-cut lengths. Simply cut the tape to the length you require, peel off the cover and apply to your skin
Strauss Kinesiology Sports Tape
Kinesiology Sports tape is used by professional athletes, Physical therapists, and YOU. Designed for physically demanding sports such as football, basketball, swimming, or exercise such as weight lifting, yoga, golf and running. It is also Therapy that helps you recover from injuries.
Kinesiology Sports Tape
Strauss Kinesiology Sports Tape
Made with medical standards, it is Hypoallergenic, Latex free, Water resistant and Breathable. It will stay on through intensive sweats, extreme moist weather, in the pool, and vigorous movements. This allows the band to stay on the skin for a longer period of time. Furthermore, our tape has been made with the safest possible material that does not contain any latex and therefore it will not cause allergic reactions on the skin.
- Provides relief from injuries
- Doesn't constrict blood flow
- Reduces inflammation
- Sweat proof and water resistant
- Can be used for compression or decompression
PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND BEGINNERS
Quick start instructions included, that will let you enjoy now. Allows first time users to enjoy the benefits of Kinesiology Sports Tape with ease. Easy-Grids backing lets you customize the tape application for joints and achieves maximum results. Kinesiology Sports Tape facilitates muscle contraction, assists the joint motion and stability. Unlike the traditional sports tape, It provides support, pain relief, & recovery without limiting motion. It enables you to be you with minimum restriction.
- Sweat proof and water resistant adhesive lasts and lasts for athletic and sports performance.
- Sports tape strips so you can use it quickly when you need it without fumbling around with special scissors.
- Kinesiology sports tape provides relief from injuries, promotes healing, without immobilizing joints or constricting blood flow.
- Stretch allows for a full range of motion and can be used for compression or decompression to promote healing and reduce inflammation.
- This kinesiology sports tape is designed to promote blood circulation and muscle pain relief fast and effectively and reduce joint damage and muscle damage, soreness, etc.
- Keep your skin clean and dry and remove the hair before use. For protecting your skin, please remove the tape gently after use, baby oil and other emollient products can help to remove it easily.
How does it work?
Once the tape is stretched and placed over the skin, it recoils slightly creating small folds in the skin which lift and separate the skin slightly from the deeper tissue.
This lifting effect decompresses pain receptors, blood, and lymphatic vessels and allows the vessels to open.
This prevents muscles from sending pain signals to the brain, enhances blood flow and movement of lymphatic fluid.
Strauss Tape stimulates the nerve endings and receptors in the skin to alter the signals of pain that are sent to the brain, to 'turn down the volume on pain' and delay fatigue.
Strauss Kinesiology Tape
Strauss Kinesiology tapes will help you with:
Plantar Fasciitis / Tennis & Golfer's elbow
Achilles Tendinitis & Calf Strain
ACL/MCL Issues / Shoulder Pain Relief
Upper & Lower Back Pain Issues
Gluteus Pain & Wrist Pain Relief
Runner's Knee & Ankle Sprain
Shin Splints & Neck Strain
Top Taping Tips:
1) Skin Prep:
At least 30 minutes before exercise, clean and dry skin to remove dirt, oils or lotion (rubbing alcohol works!).
2) Applying Tape to Skin:
Only stretch the middle parts (no more than 70%).
The first and last 1.5 to 2 inches of tape should always be applied with no stretch.
Do NOT stretch the ends of the tape. Overstretching the tape can cause skin irritation.
Strauss Athletics Tape Outperforms:
* Easily customized for all conditions in various shapes
* Provides dramatic pain relief from hundreds of sprains & injuries
* See instant improvement in performance with added support and blood flow
* Premium cotton makes the tape breathable and extremely comfortable
* Sweat-proof & Waterproof - can be worn in the shower & pool